Here at Worthing Books India our goal is to get more books into the hands of more readers, and we do this by helping as many pre-loved books as possible find happy new homes.
We work in an ethical and sustainable way that creates positive benefits for both book suppliers and book lovers.
When books arrive to us we assess and then grade each one carefully, so that every time you make a purchase from us you can be certain you’re receiving the same level of quality.
How we categorize our books
- All the books we source arrive into our central warehouse, where they’re carefully checked and their condition categorised by our eagle-eyed team.
- Quality control is vitally important to us. We want you to know that whenever you buy a book from us you’ll receive it in exactly the condition described.
- The categories we use are Very Good, Good and Well-Read
Condition Category Guide
You’ll find that every book on our website has its own page with the book's condition mentioned in the title of the product.
The Condition Categories are as follows:
- Minimal amount of creasing to the spine
- Square binding
- Minimal or no discolouration to pages
- Dust jacket present
- Slightly crooked spine or slightly torn dust jacket
- Mild creasing of cover
- Slightly loose bindings
- Mild browning
- Slight highlighting or note taking
- Spine may be warped with cracking and scuffing
- Cover may be discoloured and creasing
- Pages may be browned and warped
- Markings and note taking do not interfere with reading
- May be without end papers or title page
- May be some water damage
- Cover slightly torn
If you have any questions that aren’t answered here please email us at email@example.com
We’re always happy to help.